Sharing the recent GreenMedInfo Newsletter. Enjoy ~
With the sudden passing of SB 276 in California, it may be time we start talking about a pharmaceutical coup d’état of this country.
California, alone, is the world’s 5th largest economy — a perfect target for an illegal, unconstitutional seizure of power by multinational corporations who exercise a near limitless financial influence on our political process. And your state may be next.
A recent report in the Sacbee reveals that California lawmakers received millions of dollars from the pharmaceutical industry, with Senator Pan (sponsor of SB 276) top on the list:
- Sen. Richard Pan* D-Sacramento $95,150
- Assembly Speaker Toni Atkins D-San Diego $90,250
- Sen. Ed Hernandez* D-Azusa $67,750
- Sen. Holly Mitchell* D-Los Angeles $60,107
- Assemblyman Brian Maienschein* R-San Diego $59,879
- Senate President Pro Tem Kevin de León D-Los Angeles $56,648
- Sen. Isadore Hall D-Compton $52,400
- Sen. Jerry Hill D-San Mateo $50,209
- Assemblyman Henry Perea D-Fresno $49,550
- Assemblywoman Shirley Weber D-San Diego $47,000
- Assemblyman Mike Gatto D-Los Angeles $46,491
- Assemblywoman Susan A. Bonilla* D-Concord $45,600
- Sen. Andy Vidak R-Hanford $42,800
- Assemblyman Tom Daly D-Anaheim $40,300
- Assemblyman Kevin Mullin D-South San Francisco $38,400
- Assemblyman Adam Gray D-Merced $37,000
- Assemblyman Rob Bonta* D-Alameda $36,750
- Assemblyman Anthony Rendon D-Lakewood $36,200
- Assemblyman Jimmy Gomez* D-Los Angeles $33,850
- Assemblyman Richard Gordon D-Menlo Park $33,100
It’s no mystery that in politics, as in life, money often buys influence. In essence, this is how the pharmaceutical industry bought mandatory vaccination for all school children in California — or as our lead article today refers to the state — in CaliPharma.
Please take a stand with us by joining our non-profit effort to preserve and protect our Constitutionally protected health freedoms and civil liberties in this country: https://standforhealthfreedom.com/join-the-movement/
And please do forward our communications to others. By doing so, you will help us overcome the growing censorship of independent, health freedom loving voices on the internet today.
Founder of GreenmedInfo.com